By entering Kids-clubhouse you must agree to all of our rules of play. Children’s safety is of the highest importance to us and these rules of play are in place to ensure your visit to Kids-clubhouse is a safe and enjoyable one. It is important that all these rules are strictly adhered to.
In the event that any rules are broken you may be asked to leave without a refund.
Customers are encouraged to report any failure to comply with these rules to the Kids-clubhouse team.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 at all times. Kids-clubhouse provide members of staff who monitor the equipment and who have access to first aid facilities, however Kids-clubhouse do not accept the responsibility for the supervision of children.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to explain the rules of play to
their children and monitor them closely to ensure all rules are adhered to.
- Parents/guardians must ensure their children are dressed appropriately to use the facility. We advise children to wear long trousers and sleeves to minimise the risk of injury with in the play gym.
- Children who are unwell must not be brought to Kids-clubhouse. Anyone who becomes unwell whilst at Kids-clubhouse is kindly asked to leave immediately to avoid the risk of infection to others.
- Leave jewellery, watches or other sharp objects with a responsible adult before entering the play gym.
- Children should use the toilet and must wash their hands before entering the play gym.
- Children and adults must remove shoes before entering the play gym.
- Socks must be worn at all times whilst in the play gym.
- Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Parents/guardians must ensure that children behave at all times in a manner to avoid causing offence or injury to others. Fighting, bullying or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Balls and objects must not be thrown at others.
- Children must not climb on the netted walls, the frame structure or on the slides.
- Children must not play in front of slide exits.
- If you witness any unsafe play, violent / abusive conduct or dangerous equipment you agree to notify the Kids-clubhouse team immediately.
- Age restrictions vary dependent on the play area that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children so please ensure age limits are adhered to.
- No food or drink should be taken into the play area. Chewing gum is strictly forbidden.
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
- We accept no responsibility for theft or loss of items. Personal items and money belonging to children should be left with their accompanying adult.